Policies about the cancellation, flights, accommodations, prices and others.
ANY CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES MADE BY THE CLIENT MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING BY THE CLIENT AT THEIR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
- The client is responsible for any fees or charges incurred by the cancellation.
- Cancellation 90 days or more prior to the tour start date: Full refund of deposit made, minus $100.
- Cancellation 60-89 days prior to the tour start date: Loss of 30% deposit.
- Cancellation 31-59 days prior to the tour start date: Loss of 50% of total package price.
- Cancellation 0-30 days prior to tour start date: Loss of 100% package total.
- All appropriate refunds will be made directly to your credit card or bank account, minus any fees indicated.
- Administration fee per person.
FLIGHT / INSURANCE
- Cancellations: All air packages and air tickets are subject to cancellation policies imposed by the Airlines.
- We strongly encourage the purchase of independent travel insurance in the case of medical or other emergencies, i.e. acts of God, in order for you to have the maximum coverage, satisfaction and peace of mind possible.
- In case you do not have travel insurance, any late cancellations, in regard to emergencies, will be considered on a case by case basis. We will personally work with you as best we can to either apply your payment to another tour/ time or refund a portion of your payment.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES BY THE COMPANY:
- We will make every reasonable effort to operate your tour as sold. However, we reserve the right to curtail or modify the itinerary, or to substitute activities, hotels, meals or transportation as we deem necessary
- None of these modifications or changes shall affect the land package price.
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any time for a reason that in our opinion would compromise the quality of the trip or the safety of the passengers or any other circumstances beyond our control. (Acts of God, etc.) Should we need to cancel the tour (not related to situations beyond our control), apply Cancellation policies.
- All prices shown on this website are per person and expressed in US Dollars.
- Once we receive your deposit, your tour package price is guaranteed.
- We are acting as your agent only and have no liability or responsibility for the performance of services by the airlines including, but not limited to, accident, death, personal injury, property damage or flight delay.
- Flight bookings are totally nonrefundable or transferable.
- Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our website.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation specified in our website is overbooked or for any reason beyond our control. No changes will be made after payment.
- Important note: All accommodations within Peru will require you to show your passport and let them make a photocopy of it in order to check you in.
- Immigration Card, the document delivered to get into the country is necessary to show also.
- This is a requirement for government and taxes purposes.
GUESTS NEEDING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE:
- Certain itineraries may include activities that present challenges to or are not suitable for passengers with special needs. We strongly recommend that guests requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of, and totally responsible for, providing assistance.
- Please let us know if special assistance is required.
- We will make every effort to accommodate special requests, such as smoking, adjacent or connecting rooms, bed size, dietary needs or any other special request.
- These terms and conditions, those contained in the INCANTED PERU TRAVEL E.I.R.L website and the pre-departure Materials constitute an agreement between all parties involved.